- RSS Channel Showcase 8973162
- RSS Channel Showcase 9324092
- RSS Channel Showcase 9475134
- RSS Channel Showcase 7289030
Articles on this Page
- 04/15/17--13:30: _Why Are People Stil...
- 04/20/17--22:07: _Mistakes Smokers Ma...
- 04/20/17--23:09: _What Next to Become...
- 05/01/17--14:13: _Little-known Facts ...
- 07/02/17--01:20: _8 Quit Smoking Mist...
- 08/25/17--16:24: _Why is it so Hard t...
- 09/16/17--23:30: _Quit Smoking and Ge...
- 09/17/17--13:30: _Do it for the Kids!...
- 09/23/17--23:29: _Does Smoking Impact...
- 09/24/17--13:51: _Want Your Loved One...
- 09/25/17--14:20: _The Cost of Living ...
- 09/28/17--13:30: _Help! Cigarettes Ar...
- 10/08/17--13:35: _Smoking: Why Is It ...
- 10/10/17--23:00: _Smoking and the Hea...
- 10/11/17--13:45: _Harness the Power o...
- 10/12/17--23:30: _Smoking’s Effect on...
- 10/13/17--13:32: _Cigarette Prison: T...
- 10/15/17--13:30: _COPD and Emphysema:...
- 10/17/17--23:30: _5 Reasons Smoking W...
- 11/14/17--12:30: _Why Quit Smoking is...
- 04/15/17--13:30: Why Are People Still Smoking Cigarettes?
- 04/20/17--22:07: Mistakes Smokers Make When Trying to Quit
- 04/20/17--23:09: What Next to Become a Non Smoker
- 05/01/17--14:13: Little-known Facts About E-cigarettes
- 07/02/17--01:20: 8 Quit Smoking Mistakes
- 08/25/17--16:24: Why is it so Hard to Stop Smoking?
- 09/16/17--23:30: Quit Smoking and Get Rid of Your Chest Pain
- 09/17/17--13:30: Do it for the Kids! Smoking’s Impact on Children
- 09/23/17--23:29: Does Smoking Impact Your Pet?
- 09/24/17--13:51: Want Your Loved One to Quit Smoking? Here is What NOT to Do
- 09/28/17--13:30: Help! Cigarettes Are Controlling My Life—And I Hate It!
- 10/08/17--13:35: Smoking: Why Is It So Hard to Quit?
- 10/10/17--23:00: Smoking and the Health Care System: The Cost of Cigarettes
- 10/11/17--13:45: Harness the Power of Your Unconscious Mind, Quit Smoking for Good
- 10/12/17--23:30: Smoking’s Effect on the Teeth
- 10/13/17--13:32: Cigarette Prison: The Smoker’s Isolation
- 10/15/17--13:30: COPD and Emphysema: What’s the Difference?
- 10/17/17--23:30: 5 Reasons Smoking Wrinkles Your Skin
- 11/14/17--12:30: Why Quit Smoking is Hard
Everyone knows that smoking cigarettes is not good for them. Everyone knows they spend too much money on cigarettes. So, why do People Continue to Smoke? And better yet, why is it so hard for those people who are still smoking. Research shows that 63% of smokers want to quit. But they don’t. Why? Because we […]
It is recognised that one of the hardest changes to make in any life is to remove a long established habit especially smoking. Because it is a habit and very few people recognise this, makes it more difficult. To assist people to find out more about this and look at the mistakes people make when […]
So you have made that initial step to find out more about the Quit Smoking Hypnosis. Well done! Information is power so once you have done your research then you will have a clearer mind as to how hypnosis works so well. Quit Smoking Hypnosis Information I congratulate you on wanting to stop smoking! Here is […]
Despite our growing knowledge that smoking tobacco is bad for us more than 8 million Australians have tried smoking at least once in their life and 3.1 million are currently cigarette smokers. Smoking cigarettes is known to cause damage to every organ in your body, and smoking-related illnesses are responsible for 14,900 deaths in Australia [source: Better Health […]
Quit smoking can be a challenge so preparation is paramount to any success. Gaining as much knowledge prior to quitting is essential. Why is Knowledge so Important? This allows you to be guaranteed of success. To help you along the way here is a short eBook that will give you guidance so you can be […]
I am sure many smokers have asked themselves or their doctor this question. People often say they were able to stop Marijuana easily but they cannot stop smoking. Which raises the question, is it really an addiction or a very powerful habit? Most people have managed to stop smoking briefly such as air flights or hospitalisation. […]
Whether you have just quit smoking or even if you are still smoking, chest pain is a problem you are likely to encounter with cigarette usage. If you experience smoking-related chest pain, then you know that it can be a scary experience; chest pain causes many smokers to worry about diseases such as cancer and emphysema. However before […]
Quitting Smoking is something you do, not only for yourself—you also do it for the people you love, particularly children. Paul’s Story Paul was a smoker and his daughter Alexis was the main reason for stopping as he knew it was affecting her health. You see Alexis has asthma and Paul had been advised that […]
Smoking is a fatal habit that not only puts your life in jeopardy, but the lives of others around you as well. You have probably heard of the term second-hand smoke and are likely aware that it negatively affects people, but did you know that it can also affect your pets? Research demonstrates that pets […]
If you have a loved one—a mum, dad, daughter, husband or best friend—who smokes, then you likely want to help him or her give up the deadly habit. But being a good quit smoking helper is not always an easy thing. And sometimes, the ways in which you try to help your loved one quit […]
There are millions of smokers worldwide and thus millions of people who live with smokers. Living with a smoker can be challenging; especially given that you’re constantly subjected to the smell. However, you also know how difficult it can be for smokers to quit smoking. If you live with a smoker, however, it is in […]
Do you have the feeling that cigarettes are controlling your life? Do you wake up every morning and your first thought is—‘I need a smoke’? Well you don’t have to live this way. Many people do not realize that the smoking ball is in their court, so to speak; that is, quitting smoking is entirely […]
It is common knowledge that quitting smoking is hard—but it isn’t necessarily common knowledge that it doesn’t have to be. Quit Smoking Cold Turkey Quitting smoking is hard if you go about it the hard way. Trying to quit smoking cold turkey? That’s the hard way. Using nicotine patches to give up cigarettes? That’s the […]
You know about the cost of smoking in terms of longevity—smokers live shorter, sicker lives. But did you know that smoking costs health care systems across the globe billions of dollars every year? According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention smoking related-illnesses account for 6-8% of all health care costs in the United States, […]
Many people think that quitting smoking entails a mixture of nicotine patches and endless suffering and cigarette cravings. But, truthfully, quitting smoking doesn’t have to be so difficult (or painstaking) if you tap into the power of your unconscious mind. Is smoking really an addiction? Mainstream medicine tells you that smoking is an addiction to […]
You are likely well aware of the many adverse side-effects linked to smoking http://lifecoachtoquitsmok ing.com/smoking-2/why-you-shouldnt-smoke-the-basics, but one issue that often goes unnoticed in the quit smoking battle is the harm cigarettes can do to your teeth. What is so bad about smoking Smoking is toxic and the thousands of poisons and chemicals in each cigarette […]
Very often, we think of smoking as a social habit; that is, smoking is something that people do to connect with others around them. But as smoking becomes more and more of a taboo—especially in the public sphere—many smokers are beginning to feel isolated and alone as they see their friends around them quit smoking […]
COPD and emphysema are both nasty lung disorders whose damaging effects on the body reinforce the necessity of quitting smoking as soon as possible. But COPD and emphysema are not the same disease, despite the fact that many mistakenly believe that the two are one in the same. Therefore, it is important to learn how […]
Most info relayed about the hazards of smoking centers on the internal effects of the bad habit: cancer, heart disease, emphysema, indigestion etc. But smoking also affects the external body, the skin in particular. Thus, a good reason to quit smoking is to keep the skin looking youthful and healthy—smokers tend to have skin that […]
Habits are hard to break. Like biting your nails or twirling your hair, smoking is a habit that becomes a nearly unconscious reflex. As you develop a smoking habit, your mind associates having a cigarette with getting settled in your car, having your morning coffee, or walking out of the office at the end of […]